Open 24 / 7 / 365
12 treatment rooms
Two-bed trauma / resuscitation room
On-site advanced imaging
“We got right in. They scanned, diagnosed, and treated my daughter and we were out in two hours. Just amazing”
Dial 911 if you have an emergency
For non-emergency needs call 884-3700
Location: Just off Highway 68 at 2630 Willard Dairy Road
MedCenter High Point has its own state of-the-art Emergency Department. If you or your loved ones have a medical emergency, we are open 24/7/365.
Our highly trained staff of doctors, nurses and technicians use the latest treatments and technology available in the Cone Health network.
- Ambulance and walk-in emergency treatment.
- Board certified emergency physicians.
- Twelve treatment rooms.
- Treatment for severe injuries, critical illnesses, cuts and abrasions.
- Fevers and flu.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening condition,
call 911 immediately.
Conditions Typically Treated in an Emergency Department
Conditions Typically Treated in an Urgent Care
- Chest pain.
- Poisoning (If at all possible, first contact the Poison Control Center at 800-222-1222).
- Severe allergic reaction.
- Serious trauma or injury.
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop.
- Large bone fractures.
- Problems related to pregnancy.
- Severe burns.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Abdominal pain.
- Sinus infections.
- Cold or flu symptoms.
- Minor cuts, burns or skin rashes.
- Animal/insect bites.
- Sprains and minor bone fractures.
- Sore throat.
- Ear and eye infections.
- Minor injuries.
Learn more about Urgent Care at MedCenter Kernersville.